Friday, April 20, 2007

the pop effect

A closeup in the mirror revealed a little white spot. Using the edge of a tweezer, I prodded it and goodness gracious me...there was a little tail sticking out from the little pore opening.

The squishy, gelatinous, white head was like a little plug, plugging the pore. I raced to the bathroom, got tissue and then opened cupboard, which had a huge mirror in it.

With my face just 2 inches from the mirror, I examined the whitehead. And slowly but surely, I coaxed the little bugger to reveal more of himself in the open.

"Stop hiding and come out!" I said to him.

Blood and serum came gushing out from the surrounding sore tissue.

I eased its little tail in all directions, and used the edge of the tweezers to hold its tiny tail, then kiaped* it tight and "POP"! The white head was out!

The feeling was one kind of shiok.

Super shiok.

Last week, saw 3 pus-y spots on S's back.

"May I squeeze them? Please?"

"Alright, go on then." said S.

"Seriously?" I replied in disbelief, cos this was the first time he's allowed me to squeeze a spot.

And before he could change his mind, I hurriedly dragged him to the window for better light. Then drawing on my years of experience, I gently eased the pus out. It went POP.

Pus was green, semi solid. So shiok.














Me at North Parade Park on a Sunday afternoon. The life!


*Kiap: Onomatopoeia. Hokkien word for clasp

1 comment:

anonymous said...

Don't you feel cold? You looked so relax (",)