with this stupid job that keeps me working all the time. Last 4-5 weeks I've been working from 9.30 - 10 or 11 pm. And I have to work at least 1 day of the weekend, if it's good weekend.
I feel guilty on weekends that I am not working. And I wake up in the middle of the nite panicking over the fact that I've not written my edm or proposal. I hardly have time to do anything for myself. Usually after I've thought of something I want to try - baking, shopping, picking up a book to read - it has to be done like 2-3 weeks down the road, and only if I manage to squeeze in time to do it.
This weekend, I have to do a proposal due for a client presentation at 3pm tomorrow. But, I had just finished major presentation last Wednesday (with much of that presentation done on previous weekend), Thursday was to catchup with bits of other projects that had been left hanging in the air, and so was Friday, when some clients, once again expected me to turn around in 2 hours. So when Friday evening came, my eyes were tearing from staring at the computer for so long. I decided to take a break shopping and having dinner with my cousin.
Sat came. I have my cake decor class, and after that shopped for xmas presents, and then off to my friend's place for xmas tea. I dropped off a cake with my sister, and decided to stay on for a while to see the little rascals, since I've been away for the past week and haven't seen them. Got home I literally collapsed on my bed cos I was so tired.
Sunday - brought the little girl out to buy Christmas presents, and then to my sis's place to see the boy for a while. Then home at 5pm, took out my laptop and started working till 12. Haven't been productive cos I just feel so pissed off half the time that I have to work. It is really time. I just need to go. I can't bear the thought of even another 2 months on this job.
Sigh.
Anyway hear this song on the British charts. Am sure this is not the real MTV, but the song's funny and catchy.
No comments:
Post a Comment