Sunday, October 29, 2006

lull-a-bye

After the hectic-ness of last week. This week seems a bit of a let down.

Quick run through of this weekend's events.
Sat:
Went to Sainsbury's to stock an empty fridge. Called home. Met S in the afternoon for an hour. When for drinks in the evening.
Sun:
Woke to find that the clocks have gone back one hour (I thought that was happening tonite), so naturally, I went back to sleep for one more hour. Woke second time round to get ready for lunch to celebrate classmate's birthday. Met S for coffee, bought me coffee even tho he is out of cash (wallet was gone). Said he had a row with the chink, and yet borrowed £100 off her. I seriously think they didn't row.

Saw classmates along streets of Bath while I was out with S. Thank god wasn't holding his hand, or would have a lot of answering to do. Strolled shops for a bit, then came home. Been on computer since 4. now it's 5.50pm.

SHIT the sky is dark! How did that happen?! Oh, clocks went back one hour.

I don't feel like reading, don't want to eat anymore. Though of lugging 2 loads of laundry to laundrette is too much to bear. Just wished there was someone in my room to snuggle up to. Sigh. Is that even too much to ask? I'm like thinking men are so commitment phobic, the thought that I am asking for non-committal relationship, ie, I will not ask you to marry me or start a family with me. Is that too much to ask? All I want is just have an easy relationship. For you to spend some time with me. That's really all that I want.

Here's the conversation that went this afternoon.

"Tricia is looking for hunks," said S to his friend Nigel.

"Well, this is definitely not the place for it then." I replied, doing a quick scan of the crowd. "Oh, by the way, I'm going up to London next Friday."

"So you're going to look for hunks there?" S asked.

"Well sure." I replied.

"Are you really?" S looked at me with his piercing green-grey eyes.

"Of course!" I said. Then seeing that this tactic wasn't going to get me some free meals and coffee then said,"I am kidding! I am there for work."

Then S bambled something about he is going to get seriously hurt. wtf. So him staying with that brainless twit of a gal didn't hurt me? Asshole, asshole, asshole.

Seriously. They all are. Rich ones, poor ones, ugly ones, handsome ones.

I'm writing men off for a LONG TIME, at least emotionally. How much of crap does a gal have to go through to find a decent piece of non-crap. Maybe I shouldn't be searching the trash cans.

asshole, asshole, assholes.

No comments: