Wednesday, March 14, 2007

a wedding ring

I got a HUGE surprise today. :) I thought it was a 2 carat solitaire proposal in Royal Mail, since it came in a signature robin egg blue box and white ribbon - one that I adore.

Gotta admit, I am a sucker for Tiffany anything. As long as it comes in that blue box and luxurious white ribbon - I'm sold!

As it turned out, it was a beautiful keyring from Tiffany. Great birthday gift too. Cos it's one that I will NEVER buy for myself, and it's just great to get as a present. So here I am absolutely pleased and grinning like an idiot while holding onto it.

Anyway, it's starting to get warm now, and the floral landscape is changing - from barren to one full of flowers and colours. I have to bring my camera to school and take pictures of the spring flowers. Fields of daffodils, primroses on the roundabouts in Bath, trees with pink blossoms. It's just absolutely beautiful. I took a picture while doing work at S's house that day - it was of his garden, and it's really pretty. There is this tree just beyond his garden that has the prettiest pink flowers on it - no leaves, just flowers. I've never seen anything like it before.

Yesterday did the most chow ang mo thing. I actually shifted my work area to catch some rays of the sun. :) As much as I love the difference in weather - that it's bitingly cold when the wind blows, and how soakingly wet when it rains in winter - it's nice to just lay out in the sun and catch its warmth. Hard to believe that this is the same sun that practically fries your skin in Singapore. :)

Ahhh, almost makes me not want to go back.




No comments: