Wednesday, December 20, 2006

freezer is warmer than outside...

Mr Winter has finally decided to bring his chill to the UK. It is f**king cold! I just checked, the freezer is at 4 deg C but the temperature outside is 0 deg. Win liao.

And of course, since a picture speaks a 1,000 words, here are like 3,000 words worth to say how cold it is.


website taken from www.bbc.co.uk


Doesn't this remind you of Act I sc I from Macbeth? I shall take more from Scotland to verify the gloominess of it all.



Me, as S said, looking like an eskimo. I was trying to puff out some mist. Not quite sure if it worked, but at least you get an idea of how cold it is.

There you go, 3,000 words. If only I can do that for my essay. hmmm I can't imagine how I will be driving through fog next week. I hope it's going to be fine weather, and that my kar will not be tia. Walking to the freaking city centre earlier already nearly killed me. Maybe I can go rent those shopmobility vehicles. Eh, no joke when foot hurts THAT much.

Everyone's gone home for the holidays, and it's starting to get cold. So it does seem like waaaahhhhhhh I'm all alone here!!!!! Till I remember I got that freaking marketing essay to cough out. Okay back to work.




No comments: