Friday, December 15, 2006

ups and downs

It's been mostly down today.
  1. It's end of semester 1. Which means, that 3 1/2 months have gone by. Very soon exams will be upon me, and lo and behold, I'll be back to Singapore - miserable and in some serious debt.
  2. Right foot is hurting hell of a lot. I couldn't even walk far today. Going to school and coming home was like a huge event. Medication doesn't seem to be working - I need morphine!
  3. Ryan has a cooking session at his flat, and invited everyone, I can't go cos of point 2.
  4. Tried calling for a cab, obviously the cab system doesn't work the same way here as it does in Singapore.
  5. Can't decide if I'm hungry or not SO Cooked a bowl of pasta, while stirring it, one piece of ravioli dropped on my white top.
Am going to take a hot bath, and then tidy up the room a bit. It takes me ages to clean it up and 2 secs to mess it. It's really annoying! K foot still hurts. grrr

No comments: